Saturday, January 03, 2009

We were on our way down yesterday and bumped into the lift repairman. So.. we took the opportunity to asked him about the status of the lift repairs. He told us that the previous maintenance company had done a “sabotage” work on one of the lifts so they might need a slightly longer time to repair that one but all in all, it would be another month or two before both lifts would be operational again.

This is the only reason now why we postponing our move. There’s only one lift and that would take the movers three times longer to move our stuff as oppose to if both lifts were operational. We’ve seen this before when other tenants move out and we definitely do not want that to happened to us. As it is our tv stand is so huge that that alone would take up the whole lift!

So moving is imminent people.. Yeay!!


Posted by LadyJava On Saturday, January 03, 2009 No comments


  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Youtube


Blog Archive


    Contact LadyJava


    Email *

    Message *